To provide safe study and working environment to women employers and female students
Women development cell is a committee which comprised of teaching staff, non-teaching staff and student representatives. It provides a safe working environment, where women employers and students could work with dignity and could achieve their complete potential.
• The primary objective of the prevention of sexual harassment, the promotion of general well being of the female students and to provide opportunity for women development.
• The main purpose is to create awareness among women employers and students so that they are not subjected to gender specific disorientation or sexual harassment and ensure their fundamental rights (provided by the constitution of India) are not violated.
• To arrange confidential counseling sessions.
• To arrange training programmers for basic self defense.
• To organize classes for women development.
• To address legal remedies and their constitutional right.
• Poster and lectures session on women empowerment.